SO DANCA SHIPPING TERMS
DELIVERY WITHIN AUSTRALIA
Orders with an Australian delivery address are sent via regular registered post with Australia Post or Star Track Express. Charges are $10.00 for regular registered E-parcel or $15.00 for express postage per parcel up to 5Kgs. All orders over $75.00 with a delivery location within Australia will receive complimentary shipping. This will automatically apply at the cart during the checkout process. You can expect to receive your parcel within 2-10 business days from dispatch. It is our priority to deliver your order as quickly as possible.
DELIVERY TO NEW ZEALAND
We use Australia Post couriers for our international registered shipping to New Zealand. Charges are A$25.00 for parcels up to 3.0 Kgs and larger parcels will be quoted separately. Please note, this charge is for transport costs only and does not cover import liabilities that may be applied by the government. So Danca does not accept any responsibility for customs delays, duties or taxes that may apply in the destination country.
Please contact our Customer Care team if you have any questions prior to ordering. Free shipping will not apply to international orders.
All So Danca orders will receive an email confirmation when you check out and pay for your order. You will receive a 2nd notification email with tracking details on dispatch. We cannot amend orders once the confirmation has been sent.
- So Danca do not guarantee that all items ordered will be available and in stock as occasionally items become unavailable.
- We endeavour to give an accurate as possible time frame which is to be used as a guide only.
- So Danca will contact you if orders are likely to go over our time set to send products so that customers can be notified within a reasonable time if any ordered products are temporary unavailable or sold out.
- Out of stock items will be back ordered unless otherwise advised.
- If an order is urgent it is important to label it as such by noting it in the cart’s Order Notes. Please advise us the latest date you require the order to be delivered so we can keep a watch on it and contact you if necessary. Please provide a phone number for urgent orders as this is the quickest way for us to can contact you.
- Some items are listed as special/custom orders and require payment at the time of placing the order.
- Custom orders for Special Taps and certain leotards require 6 to 8 weeks for delivery from payment and order confirmation.
- Custom orders are not subject to cancellations.
- Please allow approximately 2 to 10 days for the delivery of goods depending on stock availability and 8 weeks for custom made orders.
- Delivery time is dependent on location as some remote areas may take longer.
- Australia Post does not guarantee delivery times for regular deliveries, any times quoted will be approximate and can change due to varying circumstances.
- You will receive an email when your order has been confirmed.
- You will receive an email when your order has been shipped with a tracking number.
- You will need to have a person present to sign for your parcel, otherwise it will be carded for pick up at your nearest parcel postal outlet.
- If you contact Australia Post and request ‘Safedrop’ So Danca will not be held liable for missing parcels or fraudulent signatures.
- Customers will be responsible for all parcel charges that have been returned to us for ‘non pickup’, including charges incurred for returning parcels to us and forwarding back again to customers.
- Once in the hands of Australia Post, So Danca no longer accepts responsibility for the delivery of your parcel, which is now the responsibility of Australia Post.
- Express Post applies to shipping only, this will not guarantee same day dispatch of your orders unless prior arrangements are in place, stock is available and payment received. However, we will endeavour to ship the same day for orders placed before 12 noon EST. Please ensure you are in an express post area for overnight deliveries.
- Click and check your postcode for Australia post estimated delivery times.
- Parcels can be tracked online:http://auspost.com.au/track/
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN AUSTRALIA
- Free registered regular shipping via Australia Post is complimentary on all orders over $75.00 (excludes ballet barre). If express post is required, please select the express option at the check and please note that an additional charge will apply.
Returns & Exchanges.
- Free shipping will not apply if items are returned for refund, unless deemed defective.
- Postage charges for exchanged and returned items unless defective, must be paid by the customer.
- Items returned for refund will be refunded less cost of shipping incurred to So Danca if applicable, such as free complimentary shipping.
- Sale items cannot be exchanged and are not refundable unless deemed faulty.
So Danca offer the convenience using Store Pick-up (Click and Collect) and pick up from our Warners Bay NSW store to save on postage. This option is best suited for Lake Macquarie/Newcastle/Hunter Valley/Central Coast customers. You will be contacted by phone when your order is ready for collection. Some items may not be in stock. So Danca doesn’t guarantee same day pick up of orders, this is only possible if all items are in-stock. So Danca’s website will not show whether items are in-stock. Please contact our store if you need items urgently. Items that are available and paid for and ready to dispatch may be picked up whilst awaiting arrival of balance of order. If you change your mind and wish to have items shipped you will need to contact our store to arrange this and pay postage charges.
ENSURE A SAFE DELIVERY
Please note that Australian Post delivery drivers are not currently collecting signatures due to social distancing. It is your responsibility to ensure the address you are delivering too is safe and cannot be intercepted. Please include a company name if you are requesting a delivery to a business address. If a parcel has been signed and accepted on delivery, So Danca will not take responsibility if the signee is fraudulent. If you contact Australia Post and request ‘Safedrop’ So Danca will not be held liable for missing parcels.